Sun adithya - new comedy channel

• Thread starter Thread starter MSK_SAN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 17,848
ya well said viki.we need to wait for 1 more month to enjoy VAS.ISRO will give some addl.TP to SD:thumbsup::yahoo: I think from 2morrow they will de-scramble comedi thirai.Dont know what is their exact plan.

@arunyou are wrong on many assumption. It is available in DTH. I was able to see it from 7th morning iteself.Seems they are trying to do something new after watching yesterday. Hope that will be better:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Adithya comedy channel is for cable operators, however it is also available on SD free to air. Dont knw whether both teh content of adithya and comedy thirai is one and the same:huh:

Both the content of Comedy Thirai and Adithya are different. Adithya - shows the comedy with interactive live telecast but Comedy thirai - shows only the comedy

I hope in this new comedy channel hope to see some good shows apart from comedy scenes......... In this channel they can show programmes such as Asatha Poovathu Yaru, Miranda Meendum Meendum Sirippu, Hidden camera in public and make fun with the public, some comedy serials or shows of Sve Sekhar, Crazy Mohan and others ToTo my view just constantly watching the comedy scenes also we might get irritated after a certain period of time hence i hope they come with some innovative and interactive shows in their channels apart from showing the comedy scenes..........

I think they are doing some things already. I saw a program with hidden camera on sunday and live talk shows

I did not see that......... My personal opinion is that just playing the comedy scenes for 24 hrs a man will surely bugged up and wont be interested in seeing repeated comedy scenes....... I think and i am sure they will surely come up with innovative concepts for that channel .......finally Kalaignar TV comedy channel will also copy the shows from Sun Comedy channels.......:D

I hope in this new comedy channel hope to see some good shows apart from comedy scenes.........

In this channel they can show programmes such as Asatha Poovathu Yaru, Miranda Meendum Meendum Sirippu, Hidden camera in public and make fun with the public, some comedy serials or shows of Sve Sekhar, Crazy Mohan and others

To

To my view just constantly watching the comedy scenes also we might get irritated after a certain period of time hence i hope they come with some innovative and interactive shows in their channels apart from showing the comedy scenes..........

In the press release on the opening day of Adithya, all the things you asked were promised. :dance:

But anybody know/remember what sun said when KTV was launched? :cry:

Back