sun network going to launch comedy channel

• Thread starter Thread starter arun_robo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 7,330
Dear all Is the comedy channel coming in BIG TV ? I had sun direct one month before. Now I am using BIG TV. Any body help ,me

Dear all Is the comedy channel coming in BIG TV ? I had sun direct one month before. Now I am using BIG TV. Any body help ,me

Sun Network channels present in Big TV know. So, Surely the comedy channel will be available on BIG TV. Dont worry.

How did u say this, beucase i search this new channel in Google. It says these websites are harm ur computer.

i also saw the warning and ignored and visited the site and it downloaded some trojan into my computer.:madness:

guys off the topic dont visit the sun tv official website, the website is infected with some trojan.

www.sun.in
www.sunnetwork.tv
www.sunnetwork.org

all infected with trojan virus:wall:
NO PROBLEM FOR US! GNU/Linux and BSD users ! virus and trojans are for window$:redface::rofl:

why the sundirect not thansmitting YES indiavision channel it is the only malayalamchannel not in sundirect,& some tamil channel isai arvai,raj musix,jaya max all are good music channels

^I hope they will add YES soon. :)
virus and trojans are for dumb users.
I dont want to make this thread to flame war.still most window$ users are novice -thanks to the most user friendly OS window$ XP is!.even vista comes with drm which can act as a rootkit. so ,we will stop here kyon baba?:evil:

Hi,

so we can expect two new channels on Sun Direct. One is Zee Tamil and Tirai (New Comedy Channel )

don't be happy for Zee Tamil beacuse SUN direct is going to charge 30 Rs even for tamil basic package viewers like they are charging for Zee telugu for 30Rs even for telugu basic package viewers.

don't be happy for Zee Tamil beacuse SUN direct is going to charge 30 Rs even for tamil basic package viewers like they are charging for Zee telugu for 30Rs even for telugu basic package viewers.

sun direct is not subsidising content only settop box they subsidise. thats why the add on packs r expensive.

I am happy that atleast from now on from 9.30 PM in sun music we can see songs in it as currently they are showing comedy sequence in sun music channel between 9.30 PM to 11.00 PM. I think in this channel they might show comedy movies movies too.......I am sure it will come from day 1 in my SCV STB and Cable Connection but not sure about TS:O

Back