Comedy Nights With Kapil

For a second I thought GKhamba.

the show was awful of course. but kapil does end up making you laugh one way or the other. and people tend to not take his comments offensively so he has that advantage. i mean i saw a clip of an award ceremony in which is practically called Farah Khan a manly woman and joked about how she looked like Sajid Khan from the side and stuff like that on her face. few other people can get away with such direct insults.

Exactly. This time half of the show was aimed at insulting Kapil. And the remaining jokes were forced. And if you think that Mika replacing Sidhu would be a good thing considering the irritating laughs of SIddhu, you should hear Mika laugh. Siddhu is nothing in front of him. Hearing mika laugh can be painful. Krishna even managed to copy a whole routine which was perfected by Palak(Kiku sharda). That also didn't go down well with the audience. Come up with something original atleast.

I have never found kapil funny. In fact, boring most of the time I happened to watch it.

Cliche comment - I had rather watch paint dry[emoji14]

Quite liked cnwk though it needed a rejig as was getting monotonous..glad that he will now have to renew his efforts and come up with something new and big on a separate channel..last few months were pretty much avoidable except for the sunil grover gerua (dilwale) act..was in splits watching him imitating srk and the theme of the song

Last edited:

Back