• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 5,756
Status
Not open for further replies.

vinuginuminu

ISP
bsnl
our primary concen is sun direct had a direct contact with the customer , that they will provide these channels and gave a list of channels, and the customers have bound to take dth of sun, because they are satisifed with their list, no w it is not right to remove channels as they will and wish, what a fun.... in sun package we find russian channel, what as fun, what is the use of it in india, where many useful channels are left out of list , is sun a dth provider of cable operator who lives in neighbour hood and changes his channel list... hwo can they do it, when the law is so, stong about right to information act, consumer laws etc. we have to file a case agaist this company,the company is too cleaver they have signed an agreement from us , saying that they have all the right to call back any channel with out prior notice, this shows how cunning they are they are one side, they attact the customer with out notice they remove channelswe all should fight together and we should put cases in consumer courts fourms and compain to trai.let us stand united vinu

Yes Vinu. V r with u... We toooo...:thumb:

Why do we blame SUN DIRECT.:whistle:They are giving STB and Dish at free of cost and also they give more channles for Rs.75. Then where do they get the profit, that is why they ask money from the FTA channles. All DTH are doing this. Without profit how they survive, they hire the Satellite, so they need to pay crores of Rs. to ISRO. So they ask the channels provider to pay some amount as Carriage Fees. :|

I agree that we need more malayalam channels which is useful for all categories of people. But considering that sun dth offers channels at lowest rates I do not see anything wrong in charging a carriage fee. Please remember operators like Tata Sky removed malayalam channels eventhough they charge higher monthly rates. Every operator is doing it and even in case of sun this is not the first time they are doing it. I personally would have preferred channels like Jeevan and People over Shalom.

our primary concen is sun direct had a direct contact with the customer , that they will provide these channels and gave a list of channels, and the customers have bound to take dth of sun, because they are satisifed with their list, no w it is not right to remove channels as they will and wish, what a fun.... in sun package we find russian channel, what as fun, what is the use of it in india, where many useful channels are left out of list , is sun a dth provider of cable operator who lives in neighbour hood and changes his channel list...

hwo can they do it, when the law is so, stong about right to information act, consumer laws etc. we have to file a case agaist this company,
the company is too cleaver they have signed an agreement from us , saying that they have all the right to call back any channel with out prior notice, this shows how cunning they are they are one side, they attact the customer with out notice they remove channels
we all should fight together and we should put cases in consumer courts fourms and compain to trai.

let us stand united
vinu

When they dont have transponder space, they are bound to remove channels.. It is what you and me had signed to Sun Direct during taking the connection that Sun Direct reserves right to remove any channel. The fact remains regarding russian channel are taken from DD DTH TP, which we recieve since Sun Direct also has TP in same INSAT Sattelite. Moreover they have no other option i guess untill they get new TP.

Why do we blame SUN DIRECT.:whistle:
They are giving STB and Dish at free of cost and also they give more channles for Rs.75. Then where do they get the profit, that is why they ask money from the FTA channles. All DTH are doing this. Without profit how they survive, they hire the Satellite, so they need to pay crores of Rs. to ISRO. So they ask the channels provider to pay some amount as Carriage Fees. :|

ok it is good to charge carriage fee for any channel , which yeilds revenue, and have many other sources of income, spl. speaking about news channels, they have many other sources of income apart from advertisments, they are ready to pay carriage fee for sun dth or any other services dth operators, but, how can a religious channel salom or any other religious channel can do it , how can they pay dth operator carriage charges for their surivaval, my dear friends this can happen , taht is removal of any of your favouite or religious channel from your dth, with out notice...

my friends were saying that the sun gave sbt and dish free, you are wrong friend ,they have charged 2000 per year and when u discontinue the service you have to retrn the sbt and dish, it is the properity of sun , what then u have paid for the channels recharge rs 2000, where as the other opertors are not doing this, and the other thing come to the quality of sun , the worst, when compared to others, as they give more malyalam channels we all are bearaing it, for lcd and plasma tv the quality of sun is very bad...

ok why speaking this about carriage fee etc, let them make salom a pay channel and charge a minimum fee if they want money, so, they are giving a option for the viewers

all the besst

malu united

i give u free dish n a setupbox with no channel wat u require ,will u take it?this is this is sundirect status!:frown:

i give u free dish n a setupbox with no channel wat u require ,will u take it?

this is this is sundirect status!
:frown:

To be frank, the shalom which is important for you is not important for 99.--% customers so only sun direct have removed it... see they have also removed a tamil channel win tv it is also of the same state

salom which is important for me may not be important to me, so, what , i took sun direct with the promise given by sun dth that they have salom in it, but, how can u say my fancies and my wishes and my tastes are of your, every one is individual in this world, i my pevious post, i told you all, that , i feel for any religious or non religious channel which will be removerd will be a wrong thing , as of that they promised the particular channel and that is sthe reson why cusstomers will go for it, ok let sun show that they will have theri sun group channel as garunteed channels and the other channels are optional , let them give a advertissment and this will be of justice and let us see, how many dishes they will sell, my dear friends here i am not speaking about the population of kerala, population of christianity or any other religion, or the analysese given by my friends about chirstians in india etc. is it not waste discusssion, here our topic is removal of promised chaannel in my previous post, i told that , it is wrong, to remove channels, why you are narrowing the point, be broad minded , and the other friend was asking do u take dish and stb with out channels, my dear friend, do u take a cell phone with out sim and number when you purchse the phone from a out let? yes you do, then you later go to a service provide you choose the best number or worst number as per your choise and you chose your cell plan billing or pre paid, u choose the service proiver as bsnl, tata, spice, vodaphone, airtel, tata , idea etc... as per the siganl strenght , value for your money, if you are not satisfied with the provider , you will leav him and go for another net work, so, in this case you throw your cell phone and buy a new one, no..... is it not..... in the same way the dht also should come, the customer should choose the service provide and channels, you should have a common stb and dish, and where you can add on Tata Sky or dish tv or big tv or sun or videocon or any small or any fat tv which will be coming up...... this will be the next thing and TRAI is working out of this, you will say that no w it is not posible, i say it should be possible.. our main discussion is rremoval of channelss, my friend trully tell u, you will not know the pain until your favourite channel is removed from the list , u see one day they will do , and you will write in the forum, so, dont get small to write, you are welcome witth your comments then toooooooooooooo vinu

but, how can a religious channel salom or any other religious channel can do it , how can they pay dth operator carriage charges for their surivaval,
Who asked them to show? What is the use of showing their channel? They can spend that money on welfare. They are broadcasting for profit. Suppose I belive in Airtel BB unlimited plan. Will I be broadcasting the same which I believe and ask SD or any dth to showcase my view for free? Religion is just another view point of a person.
my friends were saying that the sun gave sbt and dish free, you are wrong friend ,they have charged 2000 per year and when u discontinue the service you have to retrn the sbt and dish, it is the properity of sun , what then u have paid for the channels recharge rs 2000, where as the other opertors are not doing this, and the other thing come to the quality of sun , the worst, when compared to others, as they give more malyalam channels we all are bearaing it, for lcd and plasma tv the quality of sun is very bad...
Tata Sky will take back the dish, cables, lnb etc.,. except the stb. But they charge Rs.1500 for it and another Rs.500 as installation charge. Subscribition charges extra. Look at Dish tv or Ts or and dth. SD will be little better in some channels and very good in some channels. Every one from Big tv to Airtel will take back. Dish tv will take back even then stb and we are paying rent for the stb!
ok why speaking this about carriage fee etc, let them make salom a pay channel and charge a minimum fee if they want money, so, they are giving a option for the viewers
malu united
It should be told to Shalom offcials. They won't do it as they know the result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back