Competent broadband isp in navi mumbai?

• Thread starter Thread starter Syd
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 21,945
I have a local Cable ISP by name of OM STAR broadband......they manage two connection Syscon and Nivyah.............they provided me Syscon connection ....... i m using 1 mbps UL for 700 rs .since 6 mnth now ..never had a downtime more than 10 min or so .....

i m very much satisfied abt thier service..only bad thing is No DC++ .....

you can go for their higher plan if you want more speed

2 mbps UL for 1500
4 mbps UL for 2300

i tried 2 mbps for 1 mnth and speed was really good ..I used to get above 250kbps constant download speed but then since my req is less so shifted back to 1 mbps

thier contact no :- 32996335 their office in sanpada sec-4

Thanks for all the advice, I recently shifted to Koparkhairane and had to leave You Broadband, because they don't have feasibility where I've shifted - too bad because I was happy with their service. I got contacted by Tikona, and they were supposed to install the internet 2 days back, they haven't got around to doing it yet, which is a bad indicator of their service already, so let's see, I'll definitely be giving Om Star a call, thanks again everyone who chimed in :).

ssv runs fine in kharghar
my pin:-410210.
i am on ion 4mbps plan
the uptime is 95% which is ok for me!!!!!!!
speed test below:-

if you are not getting good speed from ssv dvois ion then my recomendation is to shift to mtnl
either select adsl connection which is reliable and is now available all over navi mumbai
if you want more speed like more then 2mbps for good price then see if mtnl vdsl or fiber is available in your
if you dont like mtnl then only option is to use dongle(data card) from isp like tata,reliance,idea etc..........
tikona is available in most part of navi mumbai only try it if people living in your building are getting good speed
hayai internet is not available till now so wait if you need hayai isp
you can try you broadband some say it is good some say it is bad so neutral review
you can try reliance as it has its head office in mahape navi mumbai before trying see if it is avilable in your area by calling reliance and taking review from locality you stay
my final advice go for mtnl for reliablity and for speed dvois ssv ion
regards your friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back