Configuring PPPoE in UT300R2 BSNL Dataone

• Thread starter Thread starter hurrah
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 22,186
k fine.. well am not able to browse or not able to log into the router page...please givem e suggestions these bsnl guys are really useless...

https://broadband.forum/bsnl-dataone-broadband/13547-bsnl-dataone-wa3002-g1/

Step 1 : Program the BSNL modem after resetting it check you are connected to Internet and can surf. ( Calcutta Telephone/s web site )
Step 2 : Connect the cable/s and program the router.
ID and Password for different models Netgear given below.

Default Router Passwords - The internets most comprehensive router password database
Default Router Passwords - The internets most comprehensive router password database
(Default Router Password DataBase)

@ramhr1980 BSNL staff duty bound to come to your place. Use the modem supplied by them, and connect you to Internet. Router/Wireless Laptop/Computer tweaking etc are not their job.

I got the new modem from BSNL UT300R2U and now i was able to configure it properly... Now the problem for me is my Netgear router is not setting up prpoerly... I bought WGR614. I follow the installation CD and in the 3rd step (restarting Network) the screen is not moving even after 100% progressed. Do i need to follow any specific steps to Configure this WiFi router?

normally reset is not a button but a hole..take a match stick or something similar and press it inside the hole for like 20-30 seconds while the modem is on.. to reset the modem..i dont think resetting is required in this case..typical setup is connecting your bsnl modem to the LAN port of your Netgear router..enabling ppoe mode in bsnl modem.. and connecting all pcs wired or wirelessly to the netgear

@members/praveen86/@/members/superprash2003/Kindly mention to whom your post is addressed. Is it for /member/ramhr1980/who has posted last in this thread on 21st september 2007.Or is it an Update for this thread after almost 7 months ?

Back