Connection breaks every 5-10 mins, who should I complain to?

• Thread starter Thread starter stirredo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1,151

stirredo

Professional Slacker
ISP
MTNL
My connection breaks every 5 mins. I check my session details daily, I have to go through 10 five minute connection sessions to get a chance of genuine 1 hour connection session. I very very rarely get a 6 hour connection session.

I complained at MTNL Delhi, Customer Care Portal as ISP related problem in broadband complaints section. I got a call within an hour from them, the guy said he'll get it fixed. Received another call the next day that my "line has been fixed". But I'm still facing the same problem.

Worst part is I am unable to register another complaint at customercare site, the site doesn't allow me to. Calling 1504 is useless, all they have to offer is re-enter the damn DNS settings.

Who can i mail to get this problem fixed and what exactly should i say in the mail so that they may change my line?(also, will changing lines really help?). I wrote a mail about 4 months ago to [email protected] (GM of broadband), the person replied with "line will be checked for something something" after looking at my irregular session details. The guy doesn't reply to my mails now.

I am based in west delhi.

mate do one thing plz get check you landlinethis is because of landline fault onlymake a complaint on 198for noise in lineonce its fixed you problem will be fixed

Back