• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 2,610

mhsabir

Xclusive
Staff member
ISP
Jio & Hathway
Thought of posting it tomorrow, but then, might forget & admin here may go berserk and end up posting more than 1000 posts by himself over night...
Also thought it would be August/September, but I guess I need not go into details as to why & how we are reaching it earlier.
Anyway enough of the yada-yada.. Congratulating IBF on reaching this milestone a wishing continued good run in future..
So, as usual post anything & everything as this would be eventually moved to offtopic thread :roll eyes: .. wishes, rants about admin, and maybe other mods? And anything you basically want to say related to this forum...

I guess I can blame myself for not finding this milestone anything special. I basically spammed the forum so much this past couple of months that if you remove my posts, this forum would be in the 6L club right now.

lol.. Atleast 7.5L would have been a fairer statement, as you started spamming only post 7L :p

I still look forward to the IPB4 release because that is the only thing that excites me right now.

Some good news. Instead of showcasing new features, they made a blog post on how they are closing in on a public preview (an online demo) which would be followed by a public beta. So, I am guessing the stable launch is few months away. Once the public beta is available, I would install it on the .in domain to play with it.

Get Ready For IPS 4.0! - Invision Power Services

I guess this post got buried under the pile of movie trailers and stuff you posted. So much so, dont think anybody really saw it :p

yeah.. most people probably dont even know enough to care. Hope it is atleast a better experience than what we had with vb5 on the test portal...

Back