customer service, repair service of dell, hp notebooks

• Thread starter Thread starter notepad
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 3,673

notepad

ISP
bsnl 256k UL
I am living in a district capital 200 kms from bangalore. If i buy Dell laptop, and if there are some problems in the machine, and if the problems are not be able to solve over phone, what will be done?will dell people come to my home (as I was said by a lady who spoke when I called dell- she said people from wipro and unisys will come to your home!) Is it true wipro or unysis people come to our home? because my town is 200 kms from bangalore. or will wipro people be located many areas in the state so they will definitely come easily? or should i take the laptop and run to bangalore everytime?in case they only come, will they come whenever we call them? for example, I have many problems with computers that my local computer-man comes to my home atleast 12 times a year!does anyone know the average of times dell customers call dell people to their home to repair in a year?

i don't think you will have somebody come down to your house.. u'll have to take ur laptop to one of their service centers.. but better w8 for someone else's reply ... i have not dealt with Dell personally as yet

no banda... they will come home to repair but will charge transportation charges for going to outskirts of cities

Back