DD, DD Sports to telecast Beijing Olympics live

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 8,391
nope now its our generation, now we are going to be parents (say in 6-7 yrs). and i think most of us already think that cricket is overdose and already well aware that cricket is game of just 11 players not billion!

with most professionals now delaying their marriages till the age of late 20s... having kids even later... i have no idea how the future would look like...

nope now its our generation, now we are going to be parents (say in 6-7 yrs). and i think most of us already think that cricket is overdose and already well aware that cricket is game of just 11 players not billion!

If my child wants to get into sports as a profession i will support him what ever sports he takes but i would prefer him to be a tennis player or F1 race driver........but i need money too fulfill his dreams and i think i will do it if he is interested:thumbsup:

NEW DELHI: Public broadcaster Prasar Bharati has got the exclusive rights to telecast the Beijing Olympic Games in the country.

The DD has said any other channel intending to show any clippings of the Olympic Games from [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]Doordarshan[/COLOR][/COLOR] will have to take prior permission/authorisation from the public broadcaster.:@

According to a Prasar Bharati release, Doordarshan has made elaborate arrangements to bring the live action to viewers here.
Prasar Bharati to telecast Beijing Olympics- Entertainment-Media / Entertainment -News By Industry-News-The Economic Times

Back