DD National transmission faster than Ten Cricket on Sun DTH ?

• Thread starter Thread starter pmadhan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 11,299
DD telecast is ahead in Tata Sky too (which is MPEG2).I guess as Admin said the delay is due to adv insertion by TEN.BTW sometimes I wonder are we getting Radio commentary on DD, due to crowd noise which is not on TEN.

SVK...No mate. The crowd noise should be a part of normal coverage in cricket. In fact this is a glitch in DD - coz whenever they changeover from Hindi to English or vice-versa, at times the crowd noise is not there at all. It comes in after a while.And that noise is exciting after all.....i always watch a match coupled with my 5.1 ch speakers - it makes me feel as if i am sitting in the stadium!!Btw, as regards the delay, i too feel Admin is right - coz they are the original broadcasters, and they only are falling behind.....there can be no other reason except for ads.PATHETIC!!And 1 more thing - once it crosses 11-11:30 in the night, DD even misses out showing ads - YES IT IS TRUE.....they even show full drinks break!! And so, i am quite certain - i can bear the Hindi commentators, if -1) I can see some proper coverage of Sport ;2) Atleast the headache of ads stays away if nothing....DD National - Jindabad!!

Ten cricket sucks.... DD is 10 times better than that shitty channel

agreed, when its on mute. :D

I enjoy hindi commentary. By this way we have double entertainment. laughing and cricket both side by side :)

Yeah at times, it does get funny too - and almost everytime, they make a mistake in reading out the score!!Still, we can easily bear a prick on the finger, than the sword ripping through!!

Yeah at times, it does get funny too - and almost everytime, they make a mistake in reading out the score!!

Still, we can easily bear a prick on the finger, than the sword ripping through!!

true:ohyea:

Back