• Thread starter Thread starter sri
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 74
  • Views Views 13,224

sri

Regular
ISP
local ISP
Guys,am looking for good induction stoves in market...kindly suggest the brands to look for&budget is around 3k..Need to buy one urgently..thanks..

Prestige is the most reliable plus has the best offers.I bought one for 5K which also gave a 3 Induction base dishes plus two ladles free.

Prestige is the most reliable plus has the best offers.

I bought one for 5K which also gave a 3 Induction base dishes plus two ladles free.

Tks..any model lyou would suggest like pic1.0,2.0?Also shortlisted bajaj,glen..Any opnions regarding these brands?

Tks..any model lyou would suggest like pic1.0,2.0?Also shortlisted bajaj,glen..Any opnions regarding these brands?

3.0/4.0 and they also have an Indianised model, which has preset settings suited for Indian cooking.

Not sure about Bajaj. But avoid Glen. It has a horrible customer care. Still feel you should go with Prestige.

3.0/4.0 and they also have an Indianised model, which has preset settings suited for Indian cooking.

yep, I really liked the preset setting for idlis, rotis and dosa in pic 3.0. especially the autoswitch off system for idlis. Even when I bought Pic 3.0 they had an offer for three free induction cook wares, don't know whether that offer is still available or not.

Want to update this thread regarding my experience with morphy richards induction stove which i had bought..Totally pathetic customer care after several complaints regarding the induction stove still am yet to see the service engineer..Dont know the exact problem but then i whenever i turn on the induction stove the mcb's at my house would trip off..this started to happen within 2 days of use....

what is the cookware for it that can be used ? cant find any decent stuff on the net...bought it a day before just saw the link when was thinking of creating a thread for it lol
will need a Sauce pan preferably non stick...
most stuff on the net seems to be just stainless steel which will just make things stick and difficult to clean and since i am the one cleaning my utensils for now, not the best idea!

Back