Delay in BSNL Phone line Installation!!

jaykishankrk

ISP
None
Guys, do you know how i can get the BSNL connection installed at my location at the earliest.The thing is, its been more than a month since i applied for the connection, i have been trying to get those people to look into my application but in vain.. its like a complete non responsive organisation. my location is not remote as well.. the house next to mine already has a connection.. i don't know whats keeping them from not installing the damn phone line. Any suggestions towards this is well appreciated.PS: I have tried contacting all possible people related to this, even i have lodged complaint against these non responsive idiots to BSNL itself and the same to Consumer care website as well. I don't know what else i should do? should i opt for other ISPs (Airtel is ruled out, only other choice is Tata Indicom.)? By the way i live in Bangalore and the locality is Muthyala Nagar, mattikere. I can use some help from Bangalore BSNL customers here.. please do reply..cheers,Jay

http://i10.tinypic.com/6q2wfip.jpg

Welcome to Bangalore Telecom District website

Expect action after( Diwali holidays )!

Thanks essbebe,

I have lodged the complaint, the thing is i need to fill in the tele number.. but i dont have one yet.. so i just filled up sufficient 0's so that the website could process the request.. so anyway i will wait for their action.. i hope i can see the light in a week or so..

Thanks again..

cheers,
jay

sorry to inform you but our BSNL babus will work only after diwali holiday:hysterical:Welcome to the "world class" BSNL service:p:p

Back