Delhi Triband down since three days (07-09 Sept)!

• Thread starter Thread starter joshizone
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1,779

joshizone

ISP
mtnl
My MTNL 899 UL triband is down since 7th sept, i initially thought this could be because of the Windows XP SP3 update i did, then i called up the 1500/1504 cust care and they informed that the servers have been down since last 2 days, Is this true ( ofcourse i can't trust MTNL cust care execs ;) )

[*]I want to know if anyone else has been experiencing no internet connectivity since 07Sept (I am in Dwarka Delhi) ?
[*]I wish to be sure that its a problem with their servers since i do not trust MTNL customer care execs. Is there a way
(like a ping command to their servers, if yes please let me know) to ascertain that the servers are actually down and not that i have messed up some settings on my Huawei MT882 modem - (It shows Modem Hang-up in PPPOE connection status) ?
[/list]All responses would be highly appreciated.
P.S : I am a noob here , this is my first post.

Its working for me... Janakpuri area.

Its working for me... Janakpuri area.

Thanks Vaibhav :thumb: ... Just as i had suspected, MTNL cust care = bunch of incompetent id*ots and liars.

ya .......it was not working yesterday and evn 2day morning .......bt now its workin absolutely fine ;)

working flawlessly in delhi! 899UL is which plan?:huh:post your adsl log here if the net isn't working!

same Mumbai customer care said last 2 days server problem.change your DNS to opendns it works.OPEN dns208.67.222.222208.67.220.220

yes.. not working from last two and a half days (Mayur Vihar Area)..cust. care said Huawei server is down so it will affect those numbers who are under this server.

Thanks all for replying , I checked on 9th night and it was up again .. but it was down for entire 7th and 8th . Running pretty fine now . This thread can be closed moderators since i dont think its of any use .

Tehelka : After recent plan revisions my 899 Combo plan is known as
TriB UL data-256 Rental is 599 a month.
You can find it here : Broadband

I hope you are aware of the price cuts good news .. :thumb:

Back