• Thread starter Thread starter arunmspl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3,241

arunmspl

ISP
BSNL, Data One
Dear Friends,
I need your suggestions in setting-up a wireless broadband connectivity at my home (Hyderabad) with DataOne Broadband connection.

I have purchased DG843G ADSL modem and I want to configure the as a single unit (Stand alone i.e. PC free) which can serve my purpose as ADSL modem and as a wireless router.

Please provide me the configuration settings or instructions for setting the same? I will be great full to you for all your advice in advance.

Best regards,

Arun

Have a Question?
54 Mbps Wireless ADSL Firewall Router DG834G Installation Guide Before you begin, locate the ADSL configuration information from your Internet Service Provider (ISP). Also, if you purchased the DG834G in a country where a microfilter is not included, you must acquire one. 11 Connect the DG834G to the ADSL Line ADSL signals degrade phone sound quality.

^ ask ur mod.he knows.i PMed him.

umm u messaged brian. he was confused about your message as well. what did you want to say?send me a pm with your question!

:O :Sthere's some mistake. i didnt know it showed infernalproteus as a mod.but currently there are no mods. there are only 2 admins - sushubh and prathapml.

Back