Dil Toh Bachcha Hai Ji

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 5,109
right.

A Wednesday official release after a long time. I guess the last time round it was Janasheen.

Useful news for the movie buffs - the First Day First Show people!!

i usually watch haashmi movies. but this one argh. i cannot stand ajay devgn. and well... chatur. beh. this movie is expected to suck ass.

Dont have much knowledge to predict on these stuff!!I keep it simple - if the review is good, i watch that movie.....else i leave it!!

hehe. finally watched this movie last night in a theater. there were a total of five people in the hall. me and my wife and a single group of three people more.

the only other show at that time was of Yeh Saali Zindagi. and from what i saw at the booking counter. it only had 2 people watching it. and funny enough... one of them had already seen it and the other guy who had purchased the ticket realized it too late. he pleaded with the ticket counter guy to switch his tickets from YSZ to Dil Toh. but they did not oblige.

so instead of running a single movie with seven folks, they ran two movies with 5 and two folks. heh.

as for the movie. it was sort of fine in the first half. second half was depressing. ending was predictable and very boring.

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

i would wait for a movie featuring haashmi in solo lead. he does not do well in such movies.

ajay did good job in golmal 3 and other movie .. so thought it will be worth to watch for him ... this one got a certificate so this is major factor as college going student can't watch them ...2 movies for 5 person .. normally they cancel the show if less is less than particular number.. the theater wala going to be in loss .. can't recover electricity bill also ...

heh yeah. i was actually afraid that the show might not even run when i left house at around 10:45PM. i have had cases where theater owners canceled the show with as many as 5 people with tickets. but DT Cinemas is owned by DLF. mighty big company. i bet no one cares about the running costs. in fact, the parking guys took the charges in advance. and when we left, there was practically no one around in parking and at the gates. as for the A certificate. Dil Toh was nothing in comparison to Yeh Saali. :D

Back