Direct reception of missing telugu channels on SD

• Thread starter Thread starter yessgee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 6,423
First of all, Thanks!

I had gone to the Electronics/DTH market last Saturday here in Hyderabad, but at most places I have seen Chinese STBs of unheard-of brands. The price quoted varied from around Rs. 750/- to Rs. 900/-. I asked them for better quality STBs. They told me that the ones they have shown me are the best.

I visited Beetel STB site @ Bharti Teletech Limited- A Bharti Enterprise but could not locate any dealer list. Two models are listed on the site SD-94 & SD-92. Are there more models and which one is the best?
Hi,
This may be useful to you.
A.P. All towns of AP
Contact Person:Mr. Shyam Rao Mobile No. :+91-9000303636 Phone No. :040-65159694/64383555 Email:[email protected]Address:Bharti Teletech Ltd C/o
C/o Sree Enterprises
Survey no.133, M.B.N. Reddy Estate
Plassey Lane, Bowenpally
Secunderabad - 500 011
LST :BGT/14/1/4552/2000-2001
CST BGT/14/1/3544/2000-2001
TIN 28580288653
Babu.

Hi,
This may be useful to you.
A.P. All towns of AP
Contact Person:Mr. Shyam Rao Mobile No. :+91-9000303636 Phone No. :040-65159694/64383555 Email:[email protected]:Bharti Teletech Ltd C/o
C/o Sree Enterprises
Survey no.133, M.B.N. Reddy Estate
Plassey Lane, Bowenpally
Secunderabad - 500 011
LST :BGT/14/1/4552/2000-2001
CST BGT/14/1/3544/2000-2001
TIN 28580288653
Babu.
Thanks a lot @Harybabu. I located a dealer and purchased Beetel SD-94 receiver (STB) for Rs. 1350/-.

This is to inform you that I have successfully set up the system. :yahoo: I am getting around 110 channels on C-Band from Insat 2E/3B/4A (I don't really watch 90% of them). My wish of receiving the missing telugu channels is fulfilled. :dance: A big thank you for all those who helped me in this endeavour thorough their valuable suggestions!:thumbsup:

This is to inform you that I have successfully set up the system. :yahoo:

I am getting around 110 channels on C-Band from Insat 2E/3B/4A (I don't really watch 90% of them).
My wish of receiving the missing telugu channels is fulfilled. :dance:

A big thank you for all those who helped me in this endeavour thorough their valuable suggestions!:thumbsup:

All the best. If you were Tamil I would have advised you to add another LNB via Diseqc to get Insat 4B Cband in which we can get Kalignar,music and his news channels along Insat 2E,4Aetc., for getting Jaya Music and Jaya Plus. One Ku lnb to get Srilanka's Eye channel and so on.

This is to inform you that I have successfully set up the system. :yahoo:

I am getting around 110 channels on C-Band from Insat 2E/3B/4A (I don't really watch 90% of them).
My wish of receiving the missing telugu channels is fulfilled. :dance:

A big thank you for all those who helped me in this endeavour thorough their valuable suggestions!:thumbsup:
Great :thumbsup:
What was the total cost for equipments needed like Dish, LNB, Cables, etc?

All the best. If you were Tamil I would have advised you to add another LNB via Diseqc to get Insat 4B Cband in which we can get Kalignar,music and his news channels along Insat 2E,4Aetc., for getting Jaya Music and Jaya Plus. One Ku lnb to get Srilanka's Eye channel and so on.
Insat 2E/3B/4A C-band is very good option for receiving Tamil & Malayalam channels (In Middle-East many are using C-band dishes to receive those channels)
Insat 4B is also good option. BTW is it possible to receive C+Ku band signals through some combo dish (read somewhere, may be apnadth site), if possible then people can get C-band channels & DD Direct+ channels

Insat 4B is also good option. BTW is it possible to receive C+Ku band signals through some combo dish (read somewhere, may be apnadth site), if possible then people can get C-band channels & DD Direct+ channels

someone over at dishtracking.com has already done this though with a C band dish and Ku lnb

Useful Images related to Satellite/Dish Tracking

What are all the TELUGU Channels you get with this setup.. What all Infrastructure involved?

Back