DISGRACEFUL LIVE TELECAST of CRICKET MATCHES BY SONY MAX

Today's 20 20 match between new zealand and bangladesh wasn't shown live... neither they have highlights or deferred telecast... the one day series begins on friday..... I checked SAB tv schedule... no cricket there.... Moreover in Feb and March the big series between Aus and New Zealand is there.... 2 T20, 5 ODI and 2 Tests..... donno who will show it in India.... I think Sony will deprive us again....

I think they will show the NZ-Aus series, Because that would be played against big teams. moreover todays match turned out to be pretty boring. Bang 78 all out and NZ finished without losing any wicket.

Is it possible to uplink and watch Sky Sports.......???? In UK and New Zealand there are 4 Sky Sports channels..... Sky Sports 1, 2, 3 and 4...They get to watch all the matches played anywhere in the world.... although India is cricket crazy and their country is rugby and soccer crazy.....

There should be dedicated channels to provide coverage for all matches for the cricket devotees and cricket fanatics.

last match that was deffered live on sab was NZ vs WI.NZ vs Aus will have some sponsors i hope so thats it is live.Shame on Sony for blacking out cricket matches.

Today's 20 20 match between new zealand and bangladesh wasn't shown live... neither they have highlights or deferred telecast... the one day series begins on friday..... I checked SAB tv schedule... no cricket there....

Moreover in Feb and March the big series between Aus and New Zealand is there.... 2 T20, 5 ODI and 2 Tests..... donno who will show it in India.... I think Sony will deprive us again....

The NZ vs Pak which was played in NZ during the month of nov 09 it was shown live in tensports.........

Is it possible to uplink and watch Sky Sports.......????
In UK and New Zealand there are 4 Sky Sports channels..... Sky Sports 1, 2, 3 and 4...
They get to watch all the matches played anywhere in the world.... although India is cricket crazy and their country is rugby and soccer crazy.....
No way (unless you get some illegal site streaming those channels).

Its really disgraceful by Sony by not telecasting NZ matches. If they cant broadcast on their channel, they should atleast sell their feed to some sports channel in India. I am sure any of available sports channel like Neo/ESS/Ten/Zee would happily take the feed and broadcast on their channel. Even Nimbus did it earlier by selling the feed to various channels before having their own Neo channels.

The NZ vs Pak which was played in NZ during the month of nov 09 it was shown live in tensports.........

Pak vs NZ series was home series of Pak..because of security reasons it was played in NZ but hosts of that series were PCB and PCB crickets rights are with Ten Sports. So we were able to see matches on Ten Sports. but that is not the case now. NZ vs AUS will be on Sony.

Back