Dish TV Q2 net loss at Rs 92 cr

• Thread starter Thread starter mek76
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2,440
Well loss is not base of Users payments and others but each and every DTH and Channel owners need 3 years to cover losses.Even Tata Sky also suffered from lost but they are not listed company so we don't have any figure.

People are now concentrating on Quality and Service, which is not good in Dish TV. Most of them are going to Tata(Sky in recent times. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
I totally agree with meetdhil and Neo. I have both Dish TV and TSky and I dont find any difference in picture/sound quality. Only edge with Dish TV is the number of channels and in particular regional content.

I'm sure you wouldn't have seen Dish TV and I dont know why do you say like this?

Well see, young man asdfgf you are yet revert to all why TSky is better than Dish TV for "some reason". I think you are running out of answers. Pls. do a check with your MarCom team they might have "some reason".:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Well loss is not base of Users payments and others but each and every DTH and Channel owners need 3 years to cover losses.
Even Tata Sky also suffered from lost but they are not listed company so we don't have any figure.
Yes that's right, Loss is not based on user payments, and also in dth industry it took 3-5 years to cover up losses.....and if see that article they covered up some losses as well if you compare there loss are less as compared to previous quarter and also their there is more increase in their subscriber base in this quarter about 54%.

Back