Dlink DSL-502T

• Thread starter Thread starter SpeedBall
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2,907

SpeedBall

ISP
DSL NU 849
Hi All, I've just applied for DSL NU 849 and have opted to get my own router.I want to get DSL 502T so that MTNL provides me support just in case there are any issues. Unfortunately this model is out of stock in Mumbai. People have suggested me to go to Lamington road to check out if I get a piece there. What do you guys suggest should I get this router somehow? Some sellers say they can arrange...Or should I buy the GLB-502T which is a poor modem/router. Or should I go for Netgear/Linksys...but will MTNL back off in case of emergencies??

Netgear is good ..reviews are good..dunno about others , regarding mtnl backoff ie blaming the modem in case of connectivity issues ,, quite possible but mostly things get resolvedhey a favour from you i need contact no. of good dealers from lamington road who can ship things to delhiif you could possibly get me their nos..need to buy some cooling wquipment for processor and northbridge chipset..here in delhi all makes are not available very little choicepm me the nos if you have time,,

get dsl-502T its very simple to config and good . GLB-502T gives lot of problems

Does anyone know why DSL-502T has been discontinued?torrentbhai...Can't tell you any authentic/reliable dealer in lamington who will surely deliver you the product. You can't trust those guys! Atleast I haven't got great 1st hand reviews about Lamington road dealers.Although you can try to search for some of them on justdial.com and talk to them.

Back