does any one know this

• Thread starter Thread starter coolbal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 2,527
surprisingly sify is still leading the rest of the private players :o

they have the presence throughout the nation. early bird advantage and the support from the parent company satyam which sold them and ran away. and theri corporate connections are much better anyways.

sify percentage actually dropped. but since it already has lots of subscribers it has maintained 3rd spot.btw its amazing that BSNL/MTNL started just 2yrs back and already captured 65% market. And even then they are highly stable and reliable.to add to that MTNL is just in 2 cities. wud be interesting to see MTNL percentage holding in just mumbai and delhi over other ISPs.

Well BSNL I think would come up wid even more and better service to gain customers from its rival Airtel!!! Well the thing is BSNL has gone into laying Fiber by planning to float tenders by this year end and have FTTH established and give users a max speed of 8 Mbps thruput... It'll be used for IPTV and broadband I guess. Or maybe IPTV wud have a different line coming.. well in my city projects are beggining to heat up and BSNL are reviewing fibers to lay... (Imagine an Airtel Tech told me this news... :P )

PS: Info could be wrong...

He also told me that the fiber is not of that good quality.. I was asking him if they have corporate internet connections in my city for which he said the world's famous answer.... NO! Lets see what the Year of Broadband has in store for us....

"Patience and perserverance is wht we are made up of..."
- Proud Indian

^^^yeah thats true, but its too much of patience we are made up of.......

How accurate are the numbers ?doesn't say anywhere in the article how they have got these numbers.

"quarterly performance indicator report compiled by the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India"

its stated that these nos are given by TRAI..

Back