Does anyone plan on buying Apple's latest offering?

• Thread starter Thread starter dragon5677
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 3,085
I'll probably upgrade if I get a good price for my 4s or continue with the existing model as I can't dump iOs, the collection of apps I've done over these years.

I'll probably upgrade if I get a good price for my 4s or continue with the existing model as I can't dump iOs, the collection of apps I've done over these years.

collection? paid apps?

of course. people can accumulate 100s of paid apps on the Apple (and android and wp) ecosystem. and that makes it hard for them to move to other platforms. i wonder how soon google (and/or microsoft) would offer a 'switch' program in collaboration with the developers of popular apps allowing them to get the same app on their platform for free (or a nominal fee) to get people to migrate to their respective mobile platform! sounds like a plan to me!

of course. people can accumulate 100s of paid apps on the Apple (and android and wp) ecosystem. and that makes it hard for them to move to other platforms.

i wonder how soon google (and/or microsoft) would offer a 'switch' program in collaboration with the developers of popular apps allowing them to get the same app on their platform for free (or a nominal fee) to get people to migrate to their respective mobile platform!

sounds like a plan to me!

probably wont happen for a long time :)

lol yeah. microsoft is doing awfull lot of work to increase their app count in windows8. Microsoft is coming to all the top engineering colleges in AP holding contests (Best App) for each college and awarding money/jobs to developers of selected apps featured in appstore.

my suggestion would be to find a buyer and get out before the launch of iPhone 5 in india. because the prices of iphone 4 would drop even more. considerably in fact.

Back