Dont buy Sun Direct.Worst No 1

• Thread starter Thread starter prabhukr89
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 4,756

prabhukr89

ISP
BSNL
Please dont buy Sun Direct.Worst No. 1 DTH.Very very poor service.
I have called so many times to solve my Sun Direct issue.Finally a technician came but he said your type of STB(all of this type) cant be rectified.And then i called CC,they said "No worries.If any problem in your STB then we will replace your box with a new one".But for about a month no improvement about my complaint.Finally I now decide to replace my DTH because my validity is over by December.

Can any one please suggest a better DTH for Tamil Nadu region.I dont need hindi channels.Without that i watch sports,infotainments,English movies.All other channels except hindi is needed.

u can try airtel DTH customer care is upto mark

Airtel Digital Tv (advanced Dth-Mpeg4,DVBs2) same to VideoCon d2h or Airtel Digital TV Hd.Get South or any Pack and enjoy 18 Tamil channels for free . Dont go for big tv worst dth

Dear All,Wanted to share my bad experience with SUN DTH. I have purchased the setup box from nearby shop and have called the call center guy for installation, the dish was not installed properly and withing few days the direction of antenna was changed due to wind and all channels were not appearing. I was calling the callcenter guys continuously for more than three weeks but nobody turned up for reparing my dish. I am really fed up with the response from SUN DTH. The call center professionals are not trained properly and they don't know how to speak to customer. Finally i have took my spanners and have setup the dish with grate difficulty..... Requesting everybody not to go for SUNDTH please :frown:

Sun Direct is by far the worst in the market. Sad that you had to learn it the hard way. A little bit of research before buying would have helped

Sun Direct is by far the worst in the market. Sad that you had to learn it the hard way. A little bit of research before buying would have helped

Dish tv is a strong contender :D SD never turns up for our complaints. They will ask us to go to distributor and so on. As if they are doing us some favour. Till problem comes SD is good.

Moral is if you have SD dont pay for more than a month or few months. If something goes wrong and if we are not able to contact the distributor then it is all over for us. We cannot expect any service from SD CC.

i thrown out before diwali and got Videocon working like charm.... good service from them.... "all service are good until you contact there CC hahaha"

I also lost around 500 Rupees... Worst company in India after IFB. Never buy a product or service from IFB.
Didn't you notice that this thread was started by me.Then I re aligned myself and saved my valuable money(1 month balance 110 + New DTH buying price approx 1500 = Rs.1610).You also give a try.Best luck.

Back