Shall i buy sun dth?

• Thread starter Thread starter tellmehiin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 3,623
I just wanted to pitch in my bit about Tata Sky. Stay away from them. They are costly, and the customer service is not 'great' as has been mentioned here. Not even polite. As for their technical expertise, here is what one CC rep told me recently when I called them up to say that the Tata Sky volume had gone down - "Auto tune your TV" - if only AV mode had auto tune.

I agree with all those who choose SD for Tamil channels...may be a few Tamil channels are not there..but still you are safe with SD if your priotity is for Tamil channels...( and also malayalam channels)...and so I am always happy with SD.Regarding picture quality,it varies from program to program and cannot be the same for all..even in the case of movies some movies have excellent camera and some are not so...hence such movies show up its quality when shown in SD...we cannot blame SD for that.

I agree with all those who choose SD for Tamil channels...may be a few Tamil channels are not there..but still you are safe with SD if your priotity is for Tamil channels...( and also malayalam channels)...and so I am always happy with SD.
Regarding picture quality,it varies from program to program and cannot be the same for all..even in the case of movies some movies have excellent camera and some are not so...hence such movies show up its quality when shown in SD...we cannot blame SD for that.
yes i agree..malayala viewers shd be happy with SD..they get to see all imp channels..:thumb:

Back