Download speed very low on BB COMBO 500

• Thread starter Thread starter zammil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2,251

zammil

ISP
Bsnl
Hi Friends,previously i was using BB Home Unlimited 750 plan from which i consistently got download speed of 60 KB/s on downloading (torrents,file sharing sites(hotfile,link-removed,link-removed etc ,using IDM also).since I'm a movie freak i wanted to download more films quickly especially from file sharing sites .so i opted for BB combo 500 which gives speed up to 2 Mbps(250 KBps).but after moving to the new plan I'm very much disappointed that I'm getting only 20-25 KB/s from file sharing sites which was much lower than the previous plans.IDM is giving more than 230 KB/s Consistently and torrent speed is 170-180 KB/s which is ok.but the d/speed from file sharing sites is too low is there any way to get high downloading speed on file sharing sites.i'm feeling betrayed by the bsnl.can anyone give me a solution?? any help will be highly appreciated.:isorry:

If you are getting 230KB/s in IDM and 170 - 180KB/s on torrents then BSNL is not the problem. Are you a premium user of RS, HF or link-removed? If not, you will get 20 - 25KB/s only because the speed has been capped by these websites for free users.If you are a premium member you may try contacting them and raising a service ticket.

There is no problem with Bsnl for this kind of speed if you are not using a premium A/c of any file sharing site. For free users these sites limits the speed somewhere b/w 30 - 150(max). Best solution would be to use the premium A/c if you can buy. or may look for the same movies likes if they are available on mediafire.or if you all ready have stuff in queue waiting to be downloaded, then you look for some public leech sites which transloads the files from these file hosting sites.

Back