Dreambox Detail Required

• Thread starter Thread starter dudemumbai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 8,735
After a long search in net, i came to know that dreambox is available in india. Felt happy, so tell me the website for online shopping.

Hi Tirupattur & Sat supplier, i finally ordered dreambox, Can someone explain me how to configure it with packages.

hi can u give a little details like cost of the box and how it works i have Tata Sky and zee dth both but not satisified with both can u pm ur mobile no im from hyderabad..thanks

Once again i am thanking the forum and members, who have helped me in buying dreambox and configure them work nicely. Thanks for all.

SATSUPPLIER What channels I can get with the device you told what is this.What equipment need to get all channsl please help me

You are welcome SebastianSamuael

http://www.satelliteforum.net/satellite/index.php

First of all i would like to thank SAT SUPPLIER, who supplied me DREAMBOX. Also i would like to share my experiences here...

- Once i ordered dreambox, sat supplier has asked me the mode of shipment (courier or by hand) since his dealer was there in my city he asked me to collect it.
- It was a nicely packed box, got all accessories with dreambox
- however he has sent me softcopy of usermanual too...
- the dealer installed the dish in an hour and it was ready for my dreambox to watch packages
- The first channel i viewed is HBO signature ! very nice english movie channel with advertisement free
- then he used some more lnb's to receive other russian, european and african channels
- i wondered and never thought i will recevie these channels in india...

So i felt that there are lot of people who help me in this...

First of all i would like to thank SAT SUPPLIER, who supplied me DREAMBOX. Also i would like to share my experiences here...

- Once i ordered dreambox, sat supplier has asked me the mode of shipment (courier or by hand) since his dealer was there in my city he asked me to collect it.
- It was a nicely packed box, got all accessories with dreambox
- however he has sent me softcopy of usermanual too...
- the dealer installed the dish in an hour and it was ready for my dreambox to watch packages
- The first channel i viewed is HBO signature ! very nice english movie channel with advertisement free
- then he used some more lnb's to receive other russian, european and african channels
- i wondered and never thought i will recevie these channels in india...

So i felt that there are lot of people who help me in this...

Can i take some of that credit as i started this thread.. :dance:

I also recently purchasaed a Dreambox from one person can anyone help he in configuring the box.As I want to watch XX channels.Any help will be appreciated. I am ready to pay any amount.Jyoti

Hello Jyothi,
First i would like to congrats for getting Dreambox, For support and help you can visit us at www.dvbcs.org

Thanks to Bangalore & satelliteforum.net who sent me DM & technician install all the things.

well done SATSUPPLIER/Bangalore

Back