• Thread starter Thread starter Chinmay
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 7,213

Chinmay

Fivenet Lover
ISP
Fivenet+ Hathway
I have heard that there exists a set top box made by a company called Dreambox. Basically by installing a Dreambox STB, one can watch any channel from any satellite (provided that dish is aligned porperly to the satellite)

Any updates regarding hidden Adult channels?
Atleast gimme a break from Indianised FTVs, it reminds me of my golden days when I was in school:D

I am too lazy to do a research. If any member has idea or information, please post. Guaranteed reward points.

Use the search function here...

I have heard that there exists a set top box made by a company called Dreambox. Basically by installing a Dreambox STB, one can watch any channel from any satellite (provided that dish is aligned porperly to the satellite)

Any updates regarding hidden Adult channels?
Atleast gimme a break from Indianised FTVs, it reminds me of my golden days when I was in school:D

I am too lazy to do a research. If any member has idea or information, please post. Guaranteed reward points.

NO Chinmay you are wrong once you purchase a dreambox you have to either take card sharing or takle a card then only you can watch channels.

The link which Dushie is saying is ILLEGAL way to watch TV.

Its better take original card and be safe. Even nowadays Terrorist organisation are running cardsharing Server to Hack People IP address...

As recently seen in some cases. So BEWARE OF CARDSHARING if you love your family

NO Chinmay you are wrong once you purchase a dreambox you have to either take card sharing or takle a card then only you can watch channels.

The link which Dushie is saying is ILLEGAL way to watch TV.

Its better take original card and be safe. Even nowadays Terrorist organisation are running cardsharing Server to Hack People IP address...

As recently seen in some cases. So BEWARE OF CARDSHARING if you love your family

Rajni, if you do not have info, it's better not to provide --

u can watch FTA channels through DM , it does not require card sharing,
u can even buy cards from provider and pay and watch, this also does not require card sharing.

Terrorist running card sharing server, man that's lame ...

Please post if you know of any such organisations otherwise don't post such stuff.

I gave the link so that he can get whatever info he wants rather than searching around on DM,

It's upto him what he wants to do, one should not jump to conclusions ...or make decisions for others ...

Dushie no one is MAD he will invest 10 times more for watching FTA channels. FTA receiver one gets for 500rs & DM for 10000. You also know why people buy DM & what for. As card DISHTV , TATA none of the INDIAN card work in DM. And buying foriegn satellite cards is ILLEGAL in INDIA. It may be personal use of professional both are BAN. As far as CS is concerned most of the Servers are PAKISTAN based routed via PROXY so you never know there IP ADDRESS but they know ur IP ADDRESS. As most INDIANs are crazy abt XX channels they buy DM for that and give the name R&D.'hehehehe:@

Rajni, read his first post, he wanted info, i think he has got plenty, i gave the link, but you have given enough info already , its up to him what he wants to do ,For ur info DM does not cost 10k but is cheaper than that ..Chinmay hope info pasted helps you gather enough knowledge regarding dm :thumb:

Rajni, in some other forums people have bought it as low as 7 k, so 10 k does seems very high, also the prices vary as per availability also,

THis topic is turning into debate, we'll stop here.Thanks Rajni & Dushie for ur valuable info.@Dushie, in order to but ny dreambox, credit card authorisation is needed, and I suppose no 1 will take a risk, so I think I shd stick to my authorised DTH- dishtv.@Rajni, our mates living in GCC countries r using dishtv & TS to enjoy channels of their mothertongue, so although its legal in india its unofficial act in other countries; using dreambox may be legal in other countries.Can u tell me do u use torrents? Its use is banned in austreliya & NZ, there is no such law in india regarding torrents, THANKS TO ALMIGHTY GOD!And I love my parents, no offence!:)

Back