DSL to ADSL+ wifi router + ADSL Wifi Router as Repeater

ISP
Tikona
Hi,
I was pretty happy with my new ISP giving me 15 mbps and all that mumbo jumbo till the time i realised that i need to set it up on a wifi router! The ISP cust care said 1500 Rs for a DSL wifi router and we were both almost in an agreement just when my 4 old ADSL wifi routers flashed in front of my eyes. Apologies were exchanged leaving my ISP 1500 Rs poorer! Next was the application of every single bit of my useless grey matter to setup something like this:

DSL Ethernet Cable ======Edimax ADSL2+Wifi (Working Perfect with DHCP Disabled)==(Bridging as a repeater) Binatone ADSL Wifi (Not working)

I`ve tried almost anything to bridge my binatone ADSL Wifi router with Edimax to be used as a repeater with a LAN cable but so far no luck.
I`m sure fellow Einsteins here will teach me a thing or two here!

Hi,

DSL Ethernet Cable ======Edimax ADSL2+Wifi (Working Perfect with DHCP Disabled)==(Bridging as a repeater) Binatone ADSL Wifi (Not working)

I`ve tried almost anything to bridge my binatone ADSL Wifi router with Edimax to be used as a repeater with a LAN cable but so far no luck.
I`m sure fellow Einsteins here will teach me a thing or two here!

Request to clearly explain what you want to achieve, what devices you are using and what are their different default IP addresses of those routers or modems.

Back