DTH with HD DVR

Now who claimed that....can u please point out with quotes??

Did I tell abt u? I am talking in general

I know u didnt tell about me. :P But thats what i asked......who?

----------

Coz each of us most often share what we like/dont like about the particular service we use.

I have been lately following threads here and find only D2H users are active that is why most of dem suggest D2H to newbie. Ull hardly find RDTV or DishTV or Airtel users active here.

There are quite a few people who suggest Airtel here. And very recently some users bought Airtel after going thru threads here.And RDTV.....well when i was new here, it was ur & few other people's opinion that made me change my mind from RDTV! Dish TV......not following its threads, but there are few Dish converts here who are criticising its pricing.In short - logically, the 3 of the best companies are getting recommended - TS, D2h & Airtel.

I have been lately following threads here and find only D2H users are active that is why most of dem suggest D2H to newbie. Ull hardly find RDTV or DishTV or Airtel users active here.

Yes bro, you are rite. But its d2h users activeness and others laziness or may be most of them were happy and don't bother to put their nose into DTH threads.

Back