Dual WAN Router to connect Reliance and Tikona Broadband?

ISP
tikona, airtel
hi,
i'm having a connection of tikona right now and getting one from reliance in next few days.
currently, i'm having Netgear n300 router being used for tikona connected to a system. now i want to know will i be able to also connect my reliance connection in the same router such that the router sends signals of both the isp's or i will have to buy another one? is there any dual wan port router which you know?

D-Link has a model I was considering buying few months ago. I am sure other companies too sell similar products.

i was planning something and was planning to buy one too there are plenty of em out there..
btw if u don't mind me asking..
you want to use both the connections at one time [great speeds..] and also use it as a wifi ?

simmer said:
i was planning something and was planning to buy one too there are plenty of em out there..
btw if u don't mind me asking..
you want to use both the connections at one time [great speeds..] and also use it as a wifi ?
I just want to use it over wifi and select whichever i would like to use on my laptop at that point. I can even combine two wifi for combined speed using connectify dispatch software but i just want to know the technique of getting two internet connection working through one router.

Btw the reliance connection won't play nice with a dual wan setup due it being provided through mer.

Back