dvois ssv ion cablebroadband

• Thread starter Thread starter HELLWARS
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 49,544
ISP
dvois ion ssv
i am staring this post for helping any body with any broadband connection avalible in navi mumbai
i am on 4mbps plan for rs 1400/- per month dvois ssv ion broadband
my speed test:-

there is no fup limit
my speed test:-

dvois ssv ion broadband plan:-

Dude you first and second sceenshot do not match.

good news to all customer including me
free unlimited acces to ion hungama
(free legal music/movie etc....)
go to http://ionhungama.com/
please use the username and password provided by dvois ssv ion which all of us use to login to ppoe connection!!!

aviral sangal said:
Dude you first and second sceenshot do not match.
i also know that i am paying for 4mbps(rs:-1400/-) plan but getting 80mbps
all my neighbours are getting the same this is happening from 2 months after our connection was changed from static to ppoe
and another reson might be that i am on cable internet in which the connection is shared between user and during peak hours and heavy rain speed drop upto 4mbps to 5mbps (speed that you pay for) in short my minimum speed in 4mbps(which i pay for) to 100mbps (max)!!!!!!!!!!!!
if you all have any question regarding any broaband including dvois or mtnl etc in navi mumbai;
i can also help in troublshooting feel free to ask.......
i have noticed a strange thing while downloading torrent i am paying for 4mbps connection and getting 110mbps while downloading ony speed test shows 4mbps....

my speed while watching youtube at 1080p approx 40mbps

You will get 4Mbps on normal international servers and websites , but you will get LAN speed 100Mbps on local cached content like torrent cache and CDN ( Content delivery network websites ) .
Even my ISP does the same . I pay 4999 annually for 1Mbps unlimited plan and get 10MBps ( 100mbps ) LAN speed on other services like cache downloads and torrent etc .
Cheers mate , we both are enjoying awesome Value added services :D

Thundurus said:
You will get 4Mbps on normal international servers and websites , but you will get LAN speed 100Mbps on local cached content like torrent cache and CDN ( Content delivery network websites ) .
Even my ISP does the same . I pay 4999 annually for 1Mbps unlimited plan and get 10MBps ( 100mbps ) LAN speed on other services like cache downloads and torrent etc .
Cheers mate , we both are enjoying awesome Value added services :D
thanks man,can you please show your download speed,torrent speed etc.. i will be gratefull please post them here thanks in advance.........
my speed test during peak hours at 10:11pm 1/2/2014.

Sure man
Speedtest

Torrent

Last edited by a moderator:
good news for dvois ion broadband customer new plans with reduced price:-

i am on 4 mbps unlimited plan for 30 days @ rs 1200/-
is there a way to reduce latency more if anybody can help they are welcome
my speen test below:-

so here what we see is price going down...then see bsnl price going up.....what the world is happening here... :pissed-off:

One of the Worst Service i have ever got is of D-Vois
I am not able to get Connected since 31-03-2014,
and i am still not able to browse after connection is done since 28-03 -2014,
after your engineer has visited my place on 28th,
i am Facing this this issue since months. i use to call your engineer and he use to do some thing on the terrace and things
used to work, but now nothing is working even after your Engineer's Visits.
It seams that this issue is not gonna resolve,

I WOULD LIKE TO GET MY FULL MONEY REFUNDED, I COULD ALSO HAVE ASKED FOR THE LOSES ENCORED TO ME.
IF YOUR NETWORK DON'T WORK I HAVE TO SHARE MY MOBILE'S NETWORK USING "ACCESS POINT"
WHICH IS A LOSS TO ME
I WOULD SIMPLY REQUEST YOU TO REMOVE YOUR INTERNET FROM MY PLACE AND SEND ME THE CHEQUE OF MY
FULL AMOUNT PAID TO YOU
REGARDS
ATTACHED : ERROR CODES AND CONNECTION HISTORY

Charanjeet Singh

Back