• Thread starter Thread starter HELLWARS
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 49,544
One of the Worst Service i have ever got is of D-Vois
I am not able to get Connected since 31-03-2014,
and i am still not able to browse after connection is done since 28-03 -2014,
after your engineer has visited my place on 28th,
i am Facing this this issue since months. i use to call your engineer and he use to do some thing on the terrace and things
used to work, but now nothing is working even after your Engineer's Visits.
It seams that this issue is not gonna resolve,
I WOULD LIKE TO GET MY FULL MONEY REFUNDED, I COULD ALSO HAVE ASKED FOR THE LOSES ENCORED TO ME.
IF YOUR NETWORK DON'T WORK I HAVE TO SHARE MY MOBILE'S NETWORK USING "ACCESS POINT"
WHICH IS A LOSS TO ME
I WOULD SIMPLY REQUEST YOU TO REMOVE YOUR INTERNET FROM MY PLACE AND SEND ME THE CHEQUE OF MY
FULL AMOUNT PAID TO YOU
REGARDS
ATTACHED : ERROR CODES AND CONNECTION HISTORY

Charanjeet Singh

new news for existing and new customer of dvois ion broadband
now get free wifi n150 router(TP-Link) for new connection
for existing customer you need to pay rs:-1500/- for the router
note:-1.if you are using your own router like me then you have to configure the router yourself.
2.if you buy or get a new connection then the router provided by ssv dvois ion will be configured and setup by the engineer(technician)from dvois so you dont need to worry about configuring the router yourself.

Charanjeet20 said:
One of the Worst Service i have ever got is of D-Vois
I am not able to get Connected since 31-03-2014,
and i am still not able to browse after connection is done since 28-03 -2014,
after your engineer has visited my place on 28th,
i am Facing this this issue since months. i use to call your engineer and he use to do some thing on the terrace and things
used to work, but now nothing is working even after your Engineer's Visits.
It seams that this issue is not gonna resolve,
I WOULD LIKE TO GET MY FULL MONEY REFUNDED, I COULD ALSO HAVE ASKED FOR THE LOSES ENCORED TO ME.
IF YOUR NETWORK DON'T WORK I HAVE TO SHARE MY MOBILE'S NETWORK USING "ACCESS POINT"
WHICH IS A LOSS TO ME
I WOULD SIMPLY REQUEST YOU TO REMOVE YOUR INTERNET FROM MY PLACE AND SEND ME THE CHEQUE OF MY
FULL AMOUNT PAID TO YOU
REGARDS
ATTACHED : ERROR CODES AND CONNECTION HISTORY

Charanjeet Singh
please tell the area you live give me the proper location so that i can help you

this is know as softeltelecom for Kolkata.. but sadly they do not have feasibility at 700039

cyber_avijit said:
this is know as softeltelecom for Kolkata.. but sadly they do not have feasibility at 700039
Yeah. And moreover the price is very expensive compared to mumbai :(
Its way to expensive and they dont even have peering and shits not even dc hub

samarth202 said:
Can i use my existing MTNL wifi router for dvois? My modem is beetel 450TC1
yes you can provided you know how to configure the router by your self dvois people will help you if pay them(if you dont know how to configure your router yourself) i am using dvois from 5 years my recomendation to you is to buy the router from dvois ssv and please tell me where are you from...

cyber_avijit said:

The IT Guru said:
Yeah. And moreover the price is very expensive compared to mumbai :(
Its way to expensive and they dont even have peering and shits not even dc hub
please can you post your speed test here thanks in advance....

if ur asking me i would say i didnt get their connection as they are about 2 KM away from my place

Back