Ek Villain

A friend's quick review

It is not l saw a devil, but Balaji Telefilms presents Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Devil Thi ...

Having said that, a one time watch and better than most mindless stuff churned out these days

Hope the review makes sense...

The spoiler should be and answer enough? No?
Anyway to sum it up - Better than most thrash that is produced by Bollywood these days, but this no pathbreaking film.

lol just read there was no need to post that in a spoiler tab ;p
looks mediocre from user reviews.. rave reviews by critics though.. as always

I guess no need of spoiler, but still as a formality I added. My friend has seen the Korean movie as well. Here they have spent a lot of time giving back stories to the main characters, adding some melodrama. He said songs are all trimmed, each song plays about 2 mins, not more. Several shots seen in the trailer was missing (Unless my friend had dozed off in between). So, editing was crisp.
I also asked him specifically about KRK. And he said that his performance was good. Basically he plays a jerk in the movie & since that is even his real life image, it fits him to a T.

Yes..My friend said the same. I wont be surprised if KRK gets more roles after this one.
I guess the fact it was a cameo helped. No one may have had the capability to bear him for a full fledged role.
To add, he plays the cannibal friend equivalent of the Korean movie. But he is neither a cannibal, not even a killer. Just plain jerk.

Back