Email sent by me to the CCOO of TS

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 5,042
One thing i am sure no matter who so ever each dth has got its own pros and cons with respect to channel content and pricing and adding of new channels. Its not matter whether its dish tv or TS or Sun Dth or even Reliance no one will go with the customer needs. Yes ofcourse they will oblige to the customers if thats feasible or going to benefit them. For eg., sun tv has fought in the court to get the sun channels. They fought for they channel not on behalf of us. They fought it because its a popular south indian channel inorder to get the subscriber base in south they fought it out and ofcourse in that matter customer needs was also fulfilled. But for the same cases may not be applicable each channels. If the DTH providers thinks that its going to be useful for them to generate revenues they will add the channels otherwise they wont add. I belive it will be same case with Sun DTH and also much awaited reliance. In the initial stages people will like reliance stating that its good that they are giving so many channels but over a period of time it change and people will complaing about that also. What i wanted convey is that the customer needs will not be fulfilled in india not only dth but also in other service providing organisation.:wall:

Wat Type Of Reply U Will Get Ccoo, Can Any One Suggest.

My simple suggestion is that if you are satisfied with your DTH services be with it if you are not take your own call what to do:thumbsup:. I personally feel that we can get what channel we want from TS or any other dth service providers and those channel should be of national importance like star cricket. If its not of national importance some may get the channels what they like and others may not like it or may not be interested in that. Eg., IF NDTV imagine is added hindi knowing people might be interested where as the south speaking may not be interested in it and viceversa.

Back