Error:691 - The username/password does not exist on this server

• Thread starter Thread starter urpradhan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 13,391
Seeing from the replies, it seems all MH & Goa users having this problem.
Are other part of the country users having same problem too ?

yes there is error 691 from 2-8 at night. Works fine rest of time. I called cc they said it wud be like this 2 more days, they got issues.

I called cc they said it wud be like this 2 more days, they got issues.
FYI, I had complained 2 weeks before and the CC had replied me IT WILL BE DONE BY 48 HOURS ! :wall: So do not go by their words. Those are KUMBHKARNAs :@
Yday I had again called at 020-25459004 at Shivajinagar, Pune. After trying from morning I got connected at evening :wall: And then one mam told me ... We are not aware of such error reports ! Now you can think, who can help this country :wall:

error:691 all the way, here in hyderabad too, they calling it error from NIB.
& after the error started, its showing my bandwidth usage over 6GB:wall:.
last month it suddenly jumped to over 5.5Gb from my actual 1.8 Gb :confused:, & yes 1.8 gb was on 16th December after that i was not able to log on to portal & even i logged in portal its showing no records, (got the data in hardcopy of bsnl bill only)

This month also i got the same "jhatka", today only its showing my records, first time in the new year, 4.7 bg data usage.

can anybody suggest me what to do.... im not ready to pay 5K bill just for internet :wall:

People from Pune - Call 020-25459000 and tell them the problem. This is not going to be fixed until they start getting complaints. :|

Its fixed for me now. Last night i download 2 gb of data.

Net was up last night. Will need to see what happens tonight

Yes, it was working fine for me yesterday. But got the problem again today.I guess BSNL is trying save its bandwidth cuz most of peoples download heavy stuffs b/w 2AM to 8AM.What can be done now? Any one knows where to complain?TRAI or Consumer Forum?

Back