• Views Views 4,903

VYRAL_143

ISP
bsnl dial up
i m a new user of dis forum
pls tell me is it worth to buy exatt net in dombivli
if yes dn wat configuration do i need , whom to cotact for dis ,
prices are same as website ,
if no wat is other option (how is bsnl )
pls guide me
thanks in advance

^^ you are better off with bsnl...exatt is a hopeless venture...and the package prices mentioned on the site dont include service tax...the local ops cut etc...so u'll be payin much more than wat is mentioned on the site...stay away frm exatt at any cost coz it just a waste of money!! try to get tata indicom otherwise BSNL is ur best bet...

BsNL stands above all in customer ratings for connectivity, performance, speed, service needs, accessibility etc. I am a satisfied user. My view as far all other ISPs are very bad in all counts. Unless you tend to download scraps and crabs from the net unlimited at snail speed, you can go for any tom dick and harry.

you stay in mumbai, so you dont have the option of bsnl, but of mtnl.mtnl provides a very good service and most of the customers are very satisfied with their service.the only problem is of unlimited plans. thers is only a night unlimited plan. if you are not into downloading too much of data then mtnl is a very good option.i have heard that exatt also has a very good service but i have not personally ever used it.

THANK YOU FRIENDS@ viralbug HEY DUDEI STAY AT DOMBIVLI NEAR MUMBAI@ ALLI QUERIED FOR BSNL BUT IT IS NOT AVAILABLE IN MY AREASO I HAVE TO CHOOSE RELIANCE 400 PER MONTH 75 KBPS UNLIMITED USEANY COMMENTS PLEASETHANK YOU

75 KBPS UNLIMITED USE

gotta be kidding me.

ok listen to me 1.do not listen to ur brains2.go to bsnl3.buy a package what u like4.NJOI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i wonder whn bsnl will take over the whole thing and go over MTNLcause MTNL sukz in my area the plan are meant for sissy users which we have to use .BSNL is cool i wonder whn will i have it in dadar ? if its inn i am getting it !

how come bsnl isnt availabale in your area? dont you have a bsnl landline telephone?

how come bsnl isnt availabale in your area? dont you have a bsnl landline telephone?
i asked 2 my local exchange
they said u have to wait 4 3 months
some technical work is remaining

i have a landline phone

Back