• Thread starter Thread starter saurabh_g
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2,912

saurabh_g

Regulars
ISP
TATA, Airtel
Today Dishtv Launched Yet Another new and very exciting new offerAbsolutely the best in the category and among all operators.New Offer:- for North:- Pay Rs.990 and Get 1 Month subscription of Gold/ gold saver/platinum Pack + Rs.990 Cash Back in the form of Vouchers (360 for Non-stop MOD, 225 FOR ALA-CARTE, Rs.45 for Upgrade voucher and Rs.360 for recharge on time benefit voucher.Great OfferSimilarly for South The same offer is appilcable but he can choose any pack Silver /Silver Saver/ Gold/ Gold Saver/ PlatinumSo Best Diwali Offer....

Who is gonna mention Rs 200 Installation charges?

Who is gonna mention Rs 200 Installation charges?

Ya, those are hidden charges. Also can you just list the missing channels in Dish TV ? I will try to create category-wise list of missing channels in Dish TV.

Ya, those are hidden charges. Also can you just list the missing channels in Dish TV ? I will try to create category-wise list of missing channels in Dish TV.

Well I am not using Dish TV so how I come to know the missing channels? Anywsy Ill try from here and der.

Well I am not using Dish TV so how I come to know the missing channels? Anywsy Ill try from here and der.

Even I have read many missing channels in Dish TV here https://broadband.forum/zee-dish-tv-dth/62979-fox-crime-fx-utv-world/

The problem is that, I can't make systematic category list of them like you. For thread to be eligible for sticky, it should be systematic like yours.

When you made a list of Dish TV channels, I just could not believe that you are not Dish TV subscriber.

Even I have read many missing channels in Dish TV here https://broadband.forum/zee-dish-tv-dth/62979-fox-crime-fx-utv-world/

The problem is that, I can't make systematic category list of them like you. For thread to be eligible for sticky, it should be systematic like yours.

When you made a list of Dish TV channels, I just could not believe that you are not Dish TV subscriber.

Well there are many channels missing in each and evry DTH. And yeah I am not a Dish TV subscriber, I ve made channel lists here for all DTH's except sun and big

Back