Experience with Amazon when buying a monitor

• Thread starter Thread starter a.c
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 1,341
Damn, thought it was a joke, did a bit of research (google :)). The email is actually legit. Will remember it for future problems.
Thanks

did he actually care about the emails . I mean he is the no 1 billionaire right :LOL::LOL:

bill gates, steve jobs and many other billionaires have had public email ids for decades. and they actually responded to some emails sent to these ids.

I just want to say that this broken monitor looks like a peace of modern art
Damm.. You stole words from my mouth. How rude.. 😛😛
@achaudhary997 Amazon is much better when it comes to refund or returns. I had a refund pending with Amazon for more than a month. I called them up and they transferred it immediately.
Flipkart will take you for a ride when it comes to returns and refund. Got a Sony earphone, didn't fit my ears, asked for return, not allowed. Called cc, the girl said no, gave her a piece of me, went to twitter and ranted. Got a call from Banglore head office who really sounded a lot professional in dealing with grievances. Told him my problem, he politely raised a return with refund.
Moral of story.. Look at the rating of those sellers, that's your first indicator.
Get it from an amazon certified seller. It may cost a bit more but considering the hassles one may go through for after sales, it's worth paying a little extra.

On a lighter note... If amazon doesn't come to pick up you can auction it. I am pretty sure M F Hussain will be interested in your art. More than paisa vasool😛

Just wanted to share a positive experience, ordered a monitor with Appario as the seller, received it well packed and intact.

Also, ordered a TP-Link Smart Gigabit POE switch priced around 7k sold by Appario. Received a fast Ethernet non smart POE switch worth about 3k. Spoke to customer care and they simply refunded the payment and I got to keep the incorrect model that I received as well. 😁😁 The listing I ordered was marked as non returnable, probably why the direct refund without return. 😁 I ain't complaining.

Back