Fed up with Tikona. Suggest a plan for Gurgaon Sector 46

ISP
none
I have tried searching for another ISP but haven't found any. Can a Gurgaon Sector 46 resident recommend me an alternate plan? I am heavy with downloading and need minimum 50GB monthly limit.

Bsnl?

Airtel is the only other private player, fwiw. If they aren't available you'll have to make do with bsnl or reliance CDMA.

Try Triple Play. Beware, they're Shit.
Airtel?
Nextra is a long shot...
Den Broadband?
Spectranet?

Any inputs on how MTNL 3G works in this area? I can get a MTNL 3G sim and can use it. Of course if it works reasonably well.

Ok I got myself a MTNL prepaid sim. For some reason it shows DOLPHIN. And the bad news is that it doesn't seem to be working good. I get 50% signal (using the sim in a spare Lumia 720) and the Internet doesn't work. May be I am using wrong settings. Can anyone help?

apn is mtnl.net leave everything else blank. if possible set network to wcdma only as mtnl is known to flutter a lot.

Thanks man. I tried but nothing seems to be working. I just can't seem to connect to the Internet. I do see the 'E' symbol, telling me that it's connected to the edge network. Also it keeps deducting money every now and then with micro browsing sessions (some background data downloads).

Honestly I am at my wits end here.

Back