Feedback on DEN Broadband

Are there installation and testing charging?
Also you have to login again and again or is it auto, beside what about modem, my regular wifi adsl modem works or they provide their own?

Are there installation and testing charging?
Also you have to login again and again or is it auto, beside what about modem, my regular wifi adsl modem works or they provide their own?
Yes, Rs 500 are installation charges, regular dsl (modem+router) won't work, they have their own separate router and a modem in which a thick coaxial cable is connected. That modem gives an output using lan cable to a wifi router which has 4 lan ports as well. You don't need to buy anything, just Rs500 is installation and the'll provide modem and wifi router.

Can you please confirm whether its always online or you have to login regularly through computer?

Also does it provide local peering for faster torrent download (i dont know what its exactly called, hope you understand what I am saying)

Can you please confirm whether its always online or you have to login regularly through computer?

Also does it provide local peering for faster torrent download (i dont know what its exactly called, hope you understand what I am saying)
Yes, It's always online, no need to login, and I don't think local peering is provided by isp, I don't know about it. I have a friend with hathway broadband who has to login everytime before using, thats irritating, but not with DEN :D

Hey Guys, I live in Vikaspuri, New Delhi which is just adjacent to Tilak Nagar.
Even my pincode is same, 110018.
Can anyone confirm that DEN provides connection here or not? Because I am fed up of MTNL!
And are there any extra charges for wifi?

Well Den's website says that service is not yet active in Vikaspuri. Though it would be better if you call them and confirm.

Well that's too bad man :(
There are no good cable net options available here in vikaspuri :(
I wonder why is that even when they are available to all adjacent localities like Tilak Nagar, Uttam Nagar, Janakpuri, etc. :(

Prayas speak to your cable provider. In Tilak Nagar, DEN services are run by Montoo Shah Cable.

DEN is a big headache...I took subscription for Rs 750 plan, paid cash to their agent on 22nd Jul 2015 & till today i.e. even after 6 days they have not recharged my account. Called 100 times to the agent & customer care but to no use...The agent stopped taking my calls so now I am stranded in between with no info about my payment...Pathetic...The worst service received till date from any service provider. Will not recommend anyone to go for it....WORST WORST WORST WORST WORST

Back