Few websites not opening with BSNL 3g

• Thread starter Thread starter mdtest
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 91
  • Views Views 23,606

mdtest

ISP
bsnl
Hi All,I noticed that many of the websites including yahoo mail and stackoverflow etc. are not opening with bsnl 3g since last two days. Also noticed that IP address range has changed. Not sure if these issues are related. I know becase of shared IP few sites do not open but this time the list seems to be bigger including mail.yahoo.com. Do let me know if anyone is facing this issue. Hope this is again not specific to west zone.

same i been noticing a ip change each time i reconnect which was never a case for me earlier. i had the same ip from the time i took and which was giving me a 2.8mbps speed now it is kinda dynamic ip getting assigned each time you reconnect and speed is max 0.80mbs or 1.2mbs. your site not opening is due to dns server of bsnl 3g. change your dns server from automatic and assign to the ones which are available for free on google. try ping and see the time reply and assign the one with shortest delay. yeah one thing i noticed is that after the dynamic ip started from last 2days i can access link-removed which was blocked for more than a month. i had to access through proxy sites always

Hi All,
I noticed that many of the websites including yahoo mail and stackoverflow etc. are not opening with bsnl 3g since last two days. Also noticed that IP address range has changed. Not sure if these issues are related. I know becase of shared IP few sites do not open but this time the list seems to be bigger including mail.yahoo.com. Do let me know if anyone is facing this issue. Hope this is again not specific to west zone.
Yes even I'm facing same problem from last 2 days , contacted them and got replied that it will be resolved by today morning ( which was surely fake assurance ). Problem is with routing in Pune area.
The following are the sites which I'm used to use daily and unable to open :
shabdkosh.com
blog.ikunal.in
stackoverflow
and few more

But Yahoo mail is opening

Same problem for me as well. I am from Pune, Hadapsar and all the sites you mentioned and many other are not working here as well. Does anyone know where to contact (other than custommer care....) ? I need this solved ASAP.

Same problem for me as well. I am from Pune, Hadapsar and all the sites you mentioned and many other are not working here as well. Does anyone know where to contact (other than custommer care....) ? I need this solved ASAP.
, But remember today is holiday :P

Tried to call that number. Its says its a private number and not of BSNL.Facing the same problem from last 2 days. Yahoo Mail not opening. may short url sites used on twitter like j.mp are also not opening. Very serious issue. Hope it gets resolved at the earliest.

Tried to call that number. Its says its a private number and not of BSNL.
Facing the same problem from last 2 days. Yahoo Mail not opening. may short url sites used on twitter like j.mp are also not opening. Very serious issue. Hope it gets resolved at the earliest.
Its not private number , see this number is listed before also https://broadband.forum/bsnl-mobile/62978-huawei-e1750-3g-usb-modem/3/#post430345
seems like they are in holiday mood lol

Back