Few websites not opening with BSNL 3g

• Thread starter Thread starter mdtest
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 91
  • Views Views 23,606
Yesterday, when I spoke to a person at BSNL Office in Bangalore, he confirmed that there is problem with 3G in entire south and they are going to resolve it soon. I am not sure "how soon"! Till then we have to suffer.

Damn them! This is too irritating, I am sure they are having some firewall which they use to block some sites (For example, link-removed.com was never reachable for me), but now this is heights of misconfiguration.I hope they solve it soon, btw, just to voice our complaints, is there some common mail ID we can all mail to so that they wake up?

For me all sites are loading immediately but downloading speeds has gone down miserably. 100 kB/s is what I am getting now.

oh miserably? I always get speeds like 100KB/s, only in morning it goes to 500-600. But right now, I plead you great BSNL admins and babus, fix your routers and let me have the net.

btw, just to voice our complaints, is there some common mail ID we can all mail to so that they wake up?

Tell me a Govt based Customer Support Mail ID which does not give delivery failures like Mail Disk Quota full"

Tell me a Govt based Customer Support Mail ID which does not give delivery failures like Mail Disk Quota full"
hehe, lol

Thanks Bro...I was having this problem from last month...Again Thanks:urock:

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

Hi, I am from Gujarat and BSNL has started 3G Recently in Gujarat....It is providing shared IP to users.So I always get IP from Pune Maharashtra!..Due to Shared IP I am not able to download FileHosting Sites like link-removed and Hotfile.Is there any way to get unique IP ???? Also I am getting speed low as 300-400 kbps....plz help...

Thanks Bro...I was having this problem from last month...Again Thanks:urock:

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

Hi, I am from Gujarat and BSNL has started 3G Recently in Gujarat....It is providing shared IP to users.So I always get IP from Pune Maharashtra!..Due to Shared IP I am not able to download FileHosting Sites like link-removed and Hotfile.Is there any way to get unique IP ???? Also I am getting speed low as 300-400 kbps....plz help...

Yes, simply install Hot spot shield and you can download just like before from 1 click hosting sites.

Back