Filmfare Awards

^ I would have thought that he would have bought awards for Ra.One and Don 2 if that was the case.

Hehe, if he had spent for that, then he wud have reported losses on atleast 1 of the 2 movies! :D

SRK has too much clout in the industry man. I wonder what he takes in return for hosting the event in the first place.

Considering he didn't win any award, it might be to the tune of 3 - 4 crores. My guess really. He charges a crore or two for hosting private events.

Yesterday when i reached home @ 7.30 PM and when i surfing through the english and hindi news channels - The breaking News in most of the channels was SRK & FK patched up in Mannat....God save india....

Heh! God cant do anything here! Its V THE PEOPLE who r totally responsible for it. They show such gossips, the viewers watch such kind of stuff enthusiastically.Obviously they will produce whatever is demanded!

It better for Farah Khan and Shirish Kunder that they apologised to SRK and Sanju Baba else Farah family would have shrinked and population explosion would have halted:D

Back