Find My IP address and display it

• Thread starter Thread starter netlogixs
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2,639

netlogixs

ISP
BSNL
Hello, can any body tell me about a software which can capture and display my broadband dynamic IP address on my computer desktop. Something like a desktop clock which keeps telling the time. In the same manner can my IP address be displayed on my desktop. Can someone tell me about it ???

Use FireFox browser and add on External IP 0.9.9.4
ermodev | Firefox Extensions - External IP shows your current external IP addressExternal IP is a extension for Firefox that displays your current external IP address in the browsers statusbar.

External IP is set to check your IP address at browser startup and after that once every hour or on click on the right-click context menu.
New in version 0.9.9.4

* Now Compatible with Firefox 3 Release Candidate 1 (3.0pre)

Other Features

* Manually refresh External IP via a right-click context menu
* If your IP adress has changed; External IP will alert you (if you want)
* Easy copy of your IP adress via the right-click context menu

use bandwidth monitor and select the option wan u can see ip address and see the real time display of the speeds.......:happy:

You can also visit Current IP Check

Even write your own program or script to take the output of the URL and display whichever way you want...

Use FireFox browser and add on External IP 0.9.9.4
ermodev | Firefox Extensions - External IP shows your current external IP address

Thanks essbee your suggestion worked 100%. It is a very good addon to FF, anything similar for IE please ???

Back