First Audio Channel Launched on Tata Sky

• Thread starter Thread starter s_parkhi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 5,162
if you dont like these channels, just dont watch them, theres no need to call it names. you might not be watching, but there are many who do watch them. i suppose most of the people here like sports channels. so how would it be if i would call espn, star sports, ten sports all crap? atleast respect other people's interests.

i dont like cricket. neo sports sucks. :Dok. let's stay a bit controlled here. if we dont like something just say so. dont curse their existence.sify was an exception for me though :D

you might not be watching, but there are many who do watch them. i suppose most of the people here like sports channels. so how would it be if i would call espn, star sports, ten sports all crap? atleast respect other people's interests.
Many people watch it ? How did you come to that conclusion when the channel has been just launched ? The rant was directed to Tata Sky and not some religion. A few days back i said channels like sanskar , aastha etc are useless and some members were of the same view but i did not see people complain then. You can call the sports channels crap but i won't have any hard feelings. However deep down you know that those sports channels are vastly superior to the devotional channels.

However deep down you know that those sports channels are vastly superior to the devotional channels.

we will ask u if ur view is still same when u r say 65-75! LOL.

if you dont like these channels, just dont watch them, theres no need to call it names. you might not be watching, but there are many who do watch them. i suppose most of the people here like sports channels. so how would it be if i would call espn, star sports, ten sports all crap? atleast respect other people's interests.

Exactly

What we need is everything to choose from, coz people's interests are so much varied.

Many people watch it ? How did you come to that conclusion when the channel has been just launched ? The rant was directed to Tata Sky and not some religion. A few days back i said channels like sanskar , aastha etc are useless and some members were of the same view but i did not see people complain then. You can call the sports channels crap but i won't have any hard feelings. However deep down you know that those sports channels are vastly superior to the devotional channels.
how can you come to the conclusion that many people dont watch that channel? :p
even i dont care if you call names to my favourite channel(like i do have any :p), but there are some who do feel offended if you start cursing their regional/devotional channels. situation in india is a bit touchy regarding religion and devotion, so its just better to be careful. like sushubh said, theres no need to curse any channel, just say you dont like them. ofcourse the sports channels are superior to devotional channels, but that isnt the point here.

hey viralbug y r u taking these comments so personally,we r here on this forum to express our views & opinions about a particular topic,and not to personally attack on somebody's religion caste or creed.we are just having our opinion about the radio station AIR jallandhar & we r not in any case offending someone by commenting on the content of the station.

hey viralbug y r u taking these comments so personally,we r here on this forum to express our views & opinions about a particular topic,and not to personally attack on somebody's religion caste or creed.we are just having our opinion about the radio station AIR jallandhar & we r not in any case offending someone by commenting on the content of the station.
im not taking anything personally, im talking for the people who will.
anyways, what kind of a package you on?? airtel 100 mbps??:confused::O

Back