Flipkart Flyte Music Store Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 543
  • Views Views 57,671
chromaniac said:
No official record of your purchase as well. Brilliant.
This is the saddest part. There is no way that i can prove that this music is legal 5-10 years down the line. Nearly 7,000 tracks !
Most were a part of free music offer but i did pay for about 1,000 songs even before that + the double offer :crying:

This isn't right

I removed all Apple software from my computer few hours ago. That included Safari as it is no longer updated for Windows. And iTunes. Realized a bit late that removing iTunes was sort of a mistake.
With Flyte going offline, iTunes is the next best option to buy songs. Not that I buy them very frequently. But still. Hopefully Google Play Music would arrive in India soon enough.

August 25th, 2013 is last date to download the songs from library. Got this below email now.
Dear Flyte MP3 customer,The time has come to bid a final goodbye.
We hope you have downloaded all the music that you had purchased or obtained free from Flyte. If for any reason, you have not been able to download all your music, kindly do so by 11:59 p.m., Sunday, August 25th, 2013.You can download your music on your mobile phones using the Flyte MP3 Apps which will be available for installation from the App stores till 11:59 p.m., Sunday, August 25th, 2013. Alternatively, you can download your music on to your computers using the Flipkart Download Manager or directly from your MP3 Library.
Thank you once again for being our patrons.The Flyte MP3 team.

Back