Flipkart Super Money

After crossing 150... I haven't seen even Rs. 1 lol.

CrfgYPj.webp

Noticed that Google Pay now show ads on payment confirmation screen. So, yeah, I would rather have this than deal with an ad on payment screen and elsewhere while this app remains ad/junk free.

Mine is consistent ₹1 ever since I redeemed (after ₹104). Currently at ₹116. Let see.

I have been using it mainly because how fast it is, though it is getting slow now.

yeah yesterday was a mess. didn't work at all at reliance retail store. and app was glitching through the day. but still better than what i have seen with Google Pay with rupay upi.

Had my first rupay failure today. App showed payment failed. Got sms from bank few minutes later. Would now have to wait for a week for refund.

With Yes Bank it does. Nishant has rupay from another bank icici probably. Says same day refund.

Basically I wait for five days and send a mail. Usually refund comes on sixth or seventh day. Actually have no idea if the refund would be issued if I do not send a mail with failed transaction details.

Right now the failed transaction is not even visible in app. I have five transactions for the day (six with failed one) and only three are listed.

Last edited:
So refund just appeared! Within two days! Without me sending them an email. Good progress.

One of my recent phone bill pay failed due to issue on the other end but amount was deducted and got it the next day. This was using Google Pay. I never had to email before too although these kind of failures are rare in my case.

Back