For Reliance Broadband Combo 600 kbps(Day) - 1 mbps(Night) users only - What's your actual speed?

• Thread starter Thread starter raj2007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 86
  • Views Views 21,742
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha.....only yesterday(fine for the last 1 week) i saw buffering on youtube videos......will confirm the same tonight

Bumpty Bump you forgot to confirm bro :D

Its fixed now...... youtube works fine I guess the problem was with youtube itself coz even with BSNL 3G at late nights when I was getting 4.5 Mbps but it was buffering with youtube.

Bumpty Bump you forgot to confirm bro :D
In the past 4 days i didn't watch any youtube videos @ night(1 mbps)....so i'm not sure about that

Its fixed now...... youtube works fine I guess the problem was with youtube itself coz even with BSNL 3G at late nights when I was getting 4.5 Mbps but it was buffering with youtube.

Yaa the problem was with Youtube.. But from yesterday it is working fine!

I need to suggest someone a broadband connection, this combo 600 kbps plan looks good.What will be the total cost of getting this new connection (In Delhi)?

Yaa the problem was with Youtube.. But from yesterday it is working fine!
I'm still unable to stream any videos from any of the video streaming sites. :(

That's it. I'm writing an Email to the nodal dept. right now.

Well i would say that this plan is not worth it, and even after doing numerous cc complaints the problem remained unresolved. So i have decided to fall back to 649\- plan 600kbps day and night.At least i'll be saving a hundred bucks with almost no change in speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back