forgot login password for accessing ZXDSL 531B modem

• Thread starter Thread starter anish_annu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 24,812

anish_annu

ISP
Dynamic
Can anybody help me regarding recovering lost password to log onto ZXDSL 531B modem's settings. It's USER name is admin which is not changeable but i forgot the pass..plz. dont ask me reset the switch.

Can anybody help me regarding recovering lost password to log onto ZXDSL 531B modem's settings. It's USER name is admin which is not changeable but i forgot the pass..plz. dont ask me reset the switch.
have u changed the default pass earlier? ....if so then it is difficult to get the pass back....without resetting

anyway try root:root as user : pass...and check whether u can login, i have 831AII and i can log in using admin:admin and also using root:root

try these also>>>>>

username : ADSL
password: expert03

Note: “03" read “zero three”.

OR,

username : ZXDSL
password: ZXDSL

I've got the same rpob guyz so pls help me out,.. :wall::confused:

member/neonazzer29/
Welcome to Broadbandforum.in
See Post No 3 by @onlytest. and post No 2.
have u changed the default pass earlier? ....if so then it is difficult to get the pass back....without resetting

anyway try root:root as user : pass...and check whether u can login, i have 831AII and i can log in using admin:admin and also using root:root

try these also>>>>>

OR,

try these also>>>>>

OR,

Hey friend...thank u very much for the post....root:root did worked successfully at 192.168.1.1 thank u very much once again for the solution....:thumb:

Back