Formula-1 News and Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter xyx2000
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,263
  • Views Views 4,264
Alonso: First win with Honda will be 'massive' Alonso: First win with Honda will be 'massive'
------
Kvyat: Verstappen fight gives me self-belief Kvyat: Verstappen fight gives me self-belief
------
Driver reaction: 2016 Singapore Grand Prix Driver reaction: 2016 Singapore Grand Prix
------
Haas defends Gutierrez from Wolff criticism Haas defends Gutierrez from Wolff criticism
------
Vettel: Fifth seemed 'out of reach' at the start Vettel: Fifth seemed 'out of reach' at the start
------
Raikkonen: We could have done things differently Raikkonen: We could have done things differently
------
Verstappen didn't want team orders in Kvyat battle Verstappen didn't want team orders in Kvyat battle
------
Alonso 'dreamed' of Singapore GP podium Alonso 'dreamed' of Singapore GP podium
------
Horner doubts strategy was enough to win Horner doubts strategy was enough to win
------
Hamilton satisfied with P3 after brake issues Hamilton satisfied with P3 after brake issues
------
Wolff: We nearly peed our pants at the end Wolff: We nearly peed our pants at the end
------
Marshal has 'lucky' escape at race restart in Singapore Marshal has 'lucky' escape at race restart in Singapore
------
Ricciardo glad Red Bull 'tried something different' Ricciardo glad Red Bull 'tried something different'
------
Rosberg knew Ricciardo wouldn't get past on final lap Rosberg knew Ricciardo wouldn't get past on final lap
------
Rosberg takes championship lead after Singapore Rosberg takes championship lead after Singapore
------
Hulkenberg: Sainz not at fault for first lap clash Hulkenberg: Sainz not at fault for first lap clash
------
Bottas: Williams got lucky in Singapore Bottas: Williams got lucky in Singapore
------
Magnussen hails Renault's 'mega' Singapore strategy Magnussen hails Renault's 'mega' Singapore strategy
------
Merc, Ferrari opt for identical Malaysia tyre choices Merc, Ferrari opt for identical Malaysia tyre choices
------
'Face to face with Godzilla there, mate' 'Face to face with Godzilla there, mate'
------
New chairman wants F1 in world's 'great cities' New chairman wants F1 in world's 'great cities'
------
FIA to investigate Singapore marshal incident FIA to investigate Singapore marshal incident
------
Red Bull denied permission to change Verstappen's clutch Red Bull denied permission to change Verstappen's clutch
------
Perez: 36-lap Singapore stint one of my best Perez: 36-lap Singapore stint one of my best
------
Schumacher's family suing over reports he can walk Schumacher's family suing over reports he can walk
------
Ferrari defends Raikkonen's Singapore strategy Ferrari defends Raikkonen's Singapore strategy
------
Singapore was best Rosberg race Wolff can remember Singapore was best Rosberg race Wolff can remember
------
Ricciardo tips Rosberg over Hamilton for the title Ricciardo tips Rosberg over Hamilton for the title
------
Wehrlein completes 270 laps in latest Pirelli test Wehrlein completes 270 laps in latest Pirelli test
------
Boullier: Vandoorne will grow up beating the best Boullier: Vandoorne will grow up beating the best
------
Ferrari: Why it could always be worse Ferrari: Why it could always be worse
------
Apple linked with McLaren takeover Apple linked with McLaren takeover
------
The remaining gaps on the 2017 grid The remaining gaps on the 2017 grid
------
Williams top of Ericsson's wish-list for 2017 Williams top of Ericsson's wish-list for 2017
------
Honda eyes Malaysia upgrade to avoid Japanese GP penalty Honda eyes Malaysia upgrade to avoid Japanese GP penalty
------
Vettel confident Ferrari can finish 2016 on a high Vettel confident Ferrari can finish 2016 on a high

Hamilton tops Rosberg and Ferraris in FP2 Hamilton tops Rosberg and Ferraris in FP2

AMG to build hypercar with Mercedes F1 engine AMG to build hypercar with Mercedes F1 engine

Raikkonen hits back at Ferrari critics Raikkonen hits back at Ferrari critics

Alonso: 30-place grid penalty part of the plan Alonso: 30-place grid penalty part of the plan

Ricciardo: Verstappen has made me up my game Ricciardo: Verstappen has made me up my game

Rosberg still refusing to dwell on title chances Rosberg still refusing to dwell on title chances

Hamilton: Form dip won't change approach Hamilton: Form dip won't change approach

Haas rules out signing Leclerc for 2017 Haas rules out signing Leclerc for 2017

Vettel will never write off Ferrari in 2016 Vettel will never write off Ferrari in 2016

Button: 'Unbelievable' to have reached 300th race Button: 'Unbelievable' to have reached 300th race

Gutierrez gives his side of the blue flag debate Gutierrez gives his side of the blue flag debate

Perez wants Force India resolution soon Perez wants Force India resolution soon

Force India officially confirms Perez for 2017 Force India officially confirms Perez for 2017

Hamilton feels "higher power" is intervening Hamilton feels

Haas fined for Gutierrez's loose wheel Haas fined for Gutierrez's loose wheel

Alonso: 7th no reason to ring the church bells Alonso: 7th no reason to ring the church bells

Wolff calls Rosberg penalty 'complete nonsense' Wolff calls Rosberg penalty 'complete nonsense'

Wolff: Hamilton allowed to question Merc over engine Wolff: Hamilton allowed to question Merc over engine

Driver reaction: 2016 Malaysian Grand Prix Driver reaction: 2016 Malaysian Grand Prix

Button bemoans timing of final Virtual Safety Car Button bemoans timing of final Virtual Safety Car

Rosberg: I know how Hamilton is feeling Rosberg: I know how Hamilton is feeling

Hamilton's power unit paranoia doesn't help anyone Hamilton's power unit paranoia doesn't help anyone

Vettel hit with three-place Suzuka grid penalty Vettel hit with three-place Suzuka grid penalty

Podium victims give Ricciardo shoey a mixed response Podium victims give Ricciardo shoey a mixed response

Verstappen: No team orders at play in final laps Verstappen: No team orders at play in final laps

Verstappen: No team orders at play in final laps Verstappen: No team orders at play in final laps

Rosberg: Vettel 'out of control' at Turn 1 Rosberg: Vettel 'out of control' at Turn 1

Ricciardo dedicates Malaysian GP win to Bianchi Ricciardo dedicates Malaysian GP win to Bianchi

'Very upset' Lauda: No conspiracy against Lewis 'Very upset' Lauda: No conspiracy against Lewis

Malaysian Grand Prix: Story of the race Malaysian Grand Prix: Story of the race

Hamilton on failure: Something doesn't seem right Hamilton on failure: Something doesn't seem right

Ricciardo wins dramatic Malaysian GP, Hamilton's engine fails Ricciardo wins dramatic Malaysian GP, Hamilton's engine fails

Vettel insists Turn 1 clash was racing incident Vettel insists Turn 1 clash was racing incident

Hamilton retires from lead with engine failure Hamilton retires from lead with engine failure

He is just 31. He won his first F1 championship earlier this week. And his retirement has opened up the top driver's slot in Formula-1 next year. I assume the driver replacing him would get the Number 1 car?

Nico Rosberg retires: World champion quits Formula 1 five days after title win

And since he announced his retirement so late... All the top drivers are probably looking to get out of their existing contracts to get his seat. A lot of folks on reddit were talking about how Alonso would be cursing on his agent lol.

Back